alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Monday, March 20, 2006

Elvis Costello in Washington

OK - the link below will take you to a RapidShare page where you can download the entire album. Please note the following:- a I've put it on RapidShare because that is convenient for me. When I previously said that RapidShare was a pay per use facility, I now qualify that by saying that there is a restricted 'free' part which will readily enable you to download this file. When the Rapidshare page appears you will be asked to choose between 'premium' and 'free' download - obviously choose 'free' -doh!. You may have to wait for a minute before being given a code to enter to start the download b If you cannot get Rapidshare to work at all - let me know and I will post the file on one of the other hosts c Note that purely for transmission convenience, the file which you receive is a 'zipped' file. If you have a relatively recent version of Windows you can 'unzip' it simply by right-clicking and choosing 'Extract All'. Alternatively you can unzip it the old way uzing winzip or something similar. d If you are my brother Iain and you are completely and utterly baffled by all of this then speak to your brother Malcolm who will explain it all e This file is posted on this board for educative purposes only. It is not intended to be distributed for any commercial purpose whatsoever. Once you have been educated as to its contents you should remove it from your computer forthwith. THE LINK IS http://rapidshare.de/files/15533462/Elvis_Goes_To_Washington.zip.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Malc said...

I can't download the file as it keeps telling me:

Download-session invalid.
Possible reasons:

Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.
You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.

Any suggestions on how I can remedy this?

3/21/2006 07:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>