alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Monday, March 20, 2006

A Bit Muxed Ip

Prezza spells out his position: On John Major's government: "Here we have a government disintegrating between our eyes" On transport: "We are now taking proper, putting the amount of resources and investment to move what we call extreme conditions which must now regard as normal" On foreign affairs: "My position is that I want to make our position clear. The example in Germany is just one example, for example" On the private sector: "So I think the basic point that it is necessary in order to have private capital in our industries to get the extra resources that we do want that you have to be privatised is not borne out by the facts, in other countries, and neither we should we have it here also and if he's any doubts about that go and have a look at the reports that talk it"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>