alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Elvis Costello Goes To Washington Circa 1980

This is an experiment - would fans of Elvis Costello (you know who you are) please click on the above link (ie the heading) which will take you to a page from where you can download an mp3 of 'Chelsea' from a live show in Washington to your computer - I have the complete concert - I just want to see if this would be a convenient way of sharing it. Hurry, hurry - the link will only last for a couple of days. Anyone who downloads the file - please let me know if it works

1 Comments:

Blogger Malc said...

I have just downloaded it and it is excellent (30 seconds to download).

3/19/2006 07:44:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>