alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Letters to the Scotsman

I've just been reading today's Scotsman. The letters page contains the usual call for an inquiry in Shirley McKie's case.....but the one which really caught my attention was from a lady in Taynuilt which says, inter alia, "....if a lawyer who was called to give evidence fails to produce vital information, without which the case collapses, and later denies he was ever called to give evidence, there is no way to prove he was......the lawyer escapes retribution". If, like me, you're sitting about the house all day with nothing better to do than stick your neb into things that don't concern you, then something like this becomes very intriguing. Does anyone know what this is all about? If so, please either post a comment here or e-mail me privately. I'm waiting for your call

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>