alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Highly Desirable Vinyl Artifacts From A Long Time Ago

Number 4 - Orange Juice - Falling and Laughing This is a real rarity. How rare? Only 500 copies were made of this, Orange Juice's first single. As many of you know, a relative of Edwyn Collins (who I won't name because this is a public blog on the internet) used to work with us in Falkirk. She knew I was a fan of OJ, but that I didn't have this record. When I left Falkirk to move to Linlithgow in 1996 she gave me this as a going-away present. (Cue sounds of violins, sighs of 'isn't that nice', fluffy rabbits gambolling on green hillsides etc etc) - and it has remained a prized possession

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>