alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Boxing News

The Deputy Prime Minister, Mr John Prescott, speaking in 1994, said, "If they suggest, when I get angry, that I totally lose my temper and get out of control, I think you have to look at the record. Yes, I can get angry, and I often have more reason than most to do so because the machine tends to be working against me. I don't get a fair whack. But if you look at the decisions I make they are all pretty rational ones. I don't pursue vendettas or punch people on the nose." (John Prescott, Guardian, 25 June 1994) Fast forward to May 2001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>