alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Saturday, May 13, 2006

When Saturday Comes

Well, this is cup final Saturday on both sides of the border - here's hoping for an unlikely Gretna/West Ham double (a double WHammy, so to speak) - but much more likely will be Hearts/Liverpool victories. But first, it's a nice day and I've been out walking - back in time to watch some cricket and then the Scotland v Japan game. With all this sporting activity I will not be posting anything much today. A quick comment on Nat Fraser's liberation pending his appeal - I know nothing about this case other than what I've read in the newspapers, and for obvious reasons I am not free to ramble on unfettered about the implications of what has taken place - suffice it to say that it has the appearance of a potential scandal of major proportions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>