alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Fire Fux

Users of Firefox I have obviously but inadvertantly done something to my template which makes the blog illegible in Firefox. I do not know how to fix that. However, if you are really desperate, you can download an extension in Firefox which enables you to view Firefox as if it was Internet Explorer (clever, eh). It's called IE Tab and you'll find it by following the Help and Add-ons link on the Firefox front page. Once you install it (less than 200kb) and add my blog to the list of pages to be viewed as if it was IE - you will be able to view the blog in Firefox. Sorry, that's the best I can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>