alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Just Browsing

It has been drawn to my attention that this blog is currently not displaying properly in Mozilla Firefox browsers. I haven't got the foggiest idea why that is - perhaps Firefox objects to the smutty content of cats at sea - or is dismayed at my suggestion that Sven has gone over the edge - or doesn't want you to read anything about EA Poe. Who knows? Anyhow, for the next wee while I'm going to try to fix that - this will involve some of the articles being temporarily deleted - but they will re-appear soon enough - meantime use Internet Explorer if you can. Thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>