alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Friday, March 10, 2006

My Sincere Thanks

I've had a day back home - you will see that I have not been able to stay away from McKie for long - but before I go any further please let me thank everyone who sent me their good wishes for my hospital stay - this made a real and lasting difference to me and my thanks are heartfelt (pun intended). I owe a debt of gratitude in particular to Bill Cushley for taking Ann and I to Clydebank and then retrieving us. A day will come when I can repay. I got many wonderful cards and messages - when I got into the house yesterday, waiting for me was a card from my neighbours, Bill and Kathy, which I think somehow manages to capture some indefinable essence of me :-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>