alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends....

....but sometimes has to be archived. If you are wondering where some of the earlier posts have gone, then the answer is that they are in the 'archives' accessible by clicking on the relevant bit in the left margin. Everything posted in the last 3 days will be on the screen but everything else is archived. Please also note that the 'search this blog' tool is not quite as fantastic as I originally thought. Some of the posts are, for reasons which I do not understand, not being included in the search (eg if you search for 'school' you will get no results showing the last 2 'my old school' posts) - this is v disappointing, but at the same time somehow utterly predictable. I e-mailed the help desk at Blogger and they told me to piss off because they were far too busy to respond to the likes of me. So we're stuck with it, I'm afraid - the rule is that the 'search this blog' facility will find everything - except for the things it doesn't find. OK?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>