alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Sunday, February 19, 2006

CONSPIRACY

Memo to the Scottish Executive

See, this is how it works : if there is a matter of legitimate public concern which the authorities should explain to the public but don't - then the conspiracy theorists move in. Here is the front page headline from today's 'Scotland on Sunday' Cover-up, conspiracy and the Lockerbie bomb connection

This story is set to head off down hitherto undreamt of alleys and byeways and will surely (don't call me shirley) end in the resignation and ruination of all who now obstruct the truth being winnowed out. All this could have and should have been avoided, but the crazies and nuts are climbing aboard the bandwagon as it leaves town heading for conspiracy-ville. I should know, I'm one of them - and here's my take - to be despatched into cyberspace as a rumour, but to harden into positive fact within days - If the print wasn't Shirley McKie's then whose was it ? All I'll say is - has anybody fingerprinted Jack McConnell ? (taps nose knowingly)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>