alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Saturday, February 18, 2006

READ THIS PLEASE

OK - I've been mucking about with this programme and you will now see a wee icon like an envelope underneath each post (next to, but separate from, the 'comments' link). I think that if you like a particular post you can e-mail the text part of it to anyone you like just by clicking on the envelope - a new window will open where you fill in the recipients e-mail address and bob is your auntie's husband. I think ! I think it's restricted to text - it won't include any graphics - I think. But ultimately, who really knows? But, please observe that if you want to copy, print or e-mail any of the pictures or graphics, you can do that by hovering your cursor over the top left of the image and, as if by magic, menu icons will appear enabling you to do what your heart does desire. I think. For Gawd's sake somebody try it out and let me know if it works

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>