alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Monday, February 20, 2006

Search Me

I continue to fret about the fact that the Blogger search of this blog gives incomplete results. If you search for 'Larkin' for example, you will be told that there is nothing matching even though the bold Phil is staring you right in the face underneath this post. I have discovered that Google's Blog Search is much more efficient. If you click on the words 'Search Me' above it will transport you there. If you want to search this blog then search for alastair's heart monitor and add a key word - eg Larkin alastair's heart monitor Larkin will show the correct result Try searching for alastair's heart monitor shirley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>