alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Important Message

for regular visitors Over the last few weeks Blogger has become so unstable and unreliable that it is an ordeal trying to post anything here. In the last few days in particular it has been a nightmare. I have decided to try another blog-host and I have exported this blog to Wordpress which is at http://almax.wordpress.com/ It's very likely that there will be no further posts here, and if you want to see the latest posts go to that new address. It will probably take a wee while for me to sort things out so I won't be posting much for the next few days. For members of this blog, I still haven't figured out how to renew membership at the new location - perhaps I will just allow a free-for-all in relation to comments, but for updates check at the new location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>