alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'm Not Supposed To........

...........eat curry unless I've cooked it myself. The ghee or other saturated fat which makes take-away or restaurant curry so addictively delicious is allegedly bad for one with heart problems. In fact, in many cases, it is the primary cause of heart problems. In cooking it myself I am not to use any cooking oil - in other words my self-made curry is nowhere near as delicious as the ghee-laden time-bomb which can be acquired from the nearest curry-shop. I succumb to the temptation of the take-away occasionally. Every Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>