alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Effete Mincing Ballet-Dancers Revisited

Michael Ballack has joined Chelsea for £22 million. It was clearly a difficult decision. He said, "Manchester United came in quite early for me. But really I saw the possibilities of Chelsea being much greater. It's a stronger team and also London has its attractions especially as I have a family. In the final analysis Chelsea's aims for the coming years were attractive." He is to be paid £121,000 per week - AFTER tax. "Debbie McGhee, what first attracted you to the multi-millionaire Paul Daniels?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>