alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Leadership Crisis

For Thatcher, Howe, Heseltine etc read Blair, Brown, Reid etc. As so often John Cole hondootedly hits the nail mammy how I love how I love you my dear old mammy on the head curlywurly puff the magic dragon puff the magic reefer Moister John Reid smoke the Pope bar of soap Bob Hope Scottish hardman see you Jimmy orderly transition chitty-chitty bang bang cocktail sausages Moister Prescott diminished authority don't sleep in the subway darling broken metatarsal Charles Clarke Home Office babyshambles Pete Doherty groundhog day thousands of foreign crooks cash for peerages Moister Gordon Broon time to go Tony safe pair of hands Iraq WMD UB40 U2 XTC ELP LSD lying bastard Bush's poodle brooding presence Christ not that Scottish bastard no-one else Peder Mondelsan okay let's have the Scottish bastard hi-ho silver lining while my guitar gently weeps Tory party making gains Boris Johnson John Selwyn Bummer no chance of being elected...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>