alastair's heart monitor

To give me something to do while I'm waiting for and then recovering from heart surgery, and to keep friends, relatives and colleagues in touch with the state of my head

Monday, April 03, 2006

An Apology to all loyal readers

If you stravaig the world-wide web you will see lots of comments about Blogger, the programme which makes this blog possible. Everyone loves it at first - it seems so wonderful that anyone can publish their thoughts, no matter how mad. But then, you start to find that it runs very slowly at peak times and not at all at weekends. My apologies to those who tuned in today expecting to see some new stuff. I have almost literally spent all day trying to persuade Blogger to publish the last article (TAG revisited 14) - it has driven me mad to the point that I just want to walk away and have nothing more to do with it. Blogger is fuggin useless. I may feel different in the morning, but for now I couldn't care less if I never see this piece of crap ever again. Night night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>